*emily also teaches open to the public, demonstration grilling classes @ Hearth & Patio in Pioneer Parkway (*pictured above.)
Private Cooking Cooperative Regulations
- All events are private. Menu + class size must be confirmed + finalized 1 week prior to class date.
- Dates are chosen based on Cyd's availabilty.
- Classes begin at 6pm.
- Each student must sign a sheet agreeing to Cyd's cooking classes policies.
- Cancellations must occur within 96 hours of class to ensure a full refund.
- Cyd's can not be responsible for late cancellations.
- Sorry -- Cyd's doesn't allow children under 18 in class.
- Students may consume food while attending the class, but may not be permitted to take food off premises.
- Cyd's is not responsible for lost or stolen items while attending classes.
- Each student attends class with full knowledge of what cooking in a commercial kitchen entails & waives Cyd's of any liability as a result of injury while attending cooking classes.